Own The Net!
The focus of this 8-week program is on improving the technical and tactical aspects of attacking, blocking and savvy net play! Ages 14-17.
In line with public health guidelines and guidance from Volleyball Canada and the Ontario Volleyball Association, we will have to cancel all summer programs for 2020. As the situation evolves, we may be able to offer small-group training/private lessons. If so, we will announce this on our social media pages and on our website.
SUMMER 2020 - Thematic Schedule July 8 - "Physical Testing" + "Hand to Ball - Attacking Contact Point" July 15 - "The Arm-swing / Approach - Fluid and FAST!" July 22 - "Maximizing Your Vertical" + "Jousting" July 29 - "The Attacker's Toolbelt" August 5 - "Blocking Footwork" + "Terminating Overpasses" August 12 - "Blocking Eye Sequence" + "International Pursuit" August 19 - "Blocking Handwork" + "Scooping the Net" August 26 - "Transition Footwork - Attack to Attack"
Wednesdays at Fanshawe College, 6:00-7:30pm - $255.00
Meet YOUR Coaches
- NCCP PERFORMANCE COACH
- CURRENT LVC TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
- CURRENT FANSHAWE FALCONS MVB HEAD COACH
- CCAA CANADIAN COACH OF THE YEAR IN '17
- OCAA ONTARIO COACH OF THE YEAR ('15, '16, '17)
- TEAM ONTARIO HEAD COACH (16U BOYS)
- TEAM ONTARIO ASS'T COACH (18U BOYS)
- TEAM CANADA SELECTS ASS'T COACH (17U BOYS)
- WESTERN MUSTANGS MVB ALUMNUS
- NCCP DEVELOPMENT COACH CERTIFIED
- TEAM CANADA (18U & 22U)
- LVC ALUMNUS
- CURRENT FANSHAWE MVB ATHLETE
- CURRENT 18U BOYS ASSISTANT COACH
- CCAA COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPION & MVP OF NATIONAL TOURNAMENT
- CURRENT FANSHAWE COLLEGE MVB ATHLETE
- VOLLEYBALL CANADA EXCELLENCE PROGRAM (VCEP) ASS'T COACH
- CCAA COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPION IN 2019
- LVC ALUMUS
- CURRENT RYERSON UNIV. WVB ATHLETE
- TEAM ONTARIO 18U ATHLETE
- U-SPORT NATIONAL CHAMPION WITH RYERSON UNIV.
- LVC ALUMNA