WHERE THE FIRST GOAL IS HAVING FUN!
LVC's Timbits Volleyball is a learn-to-play volleyball program for girls and boys aged 4-9. This grassroots volleyball program is the first step in a player’s volleyball career with an emphasis on the FUNdamentals of the game, stressing the importance of FUN in a non-competitive environment.
Young athletes who participate in Timbits will learn the basics of volleyball: overhead and forearm passing, hitting, serving and basic team movement, all while improving the basics ABC’s of sport (agility, balance, co-ordination).
At Timbits Volleyball, the game environment is modified to increase early success. No previous volleyball experience is necessary!
All sessions are at Saunders Secondary School.
WINTER 2018 DATES
Session #1 (9:30 - 10:30am) | Session #2 (10:45 - 11:45am)
- January 14 - Welcome Day
- January 21 - Bring a Friend for FREE / Backwards Day
- January 28 - #weareLVC Day (plus LVC apparel for sale!)
- February 4 - Fanshawe Falcons Day! (wear red and black!)
- February 11 - Valentines Day
- February 18 - Family Day (bring your parents / grandparents / siblngs!)
- February 25 - Beach Day
- March 4 - LVC Day (apparel received!)